Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 2 Of Insanity

Well today was ruff not gonna lie sore from yesterday muscles ache but got to keep moving :). I started the second video in the series and it was ruff 45 minutes again sweated my butt off had to take breaks very often but didn't stop moving (did jumping jacks) till I got a breather in and continued with the work outs. There pretty intense and make you sweat a whole lot :), but like they say no pain no gain ! So got to keep doing it. Going to the store to get some protein powder to add to my Nutribullet shakes (smoothies)  to help feed the muscles. So for now rest and recoup till tomorrow :)


Edit: I went to the vitamin store today and purchased First Cleanse and "ON" 100% Whey Protein Supplement vanilla flavor. First Cleanse is for detoxing your body (2 week program) and Whey to add to my Smoothies for after my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment