Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 1 Of Insanity & Setting Up

Day 1 was a bit tiring got up at 4:45 to start my Journey with Insanity work out dvd's but the first step is to measure your bodies: weight, waist, hips, chest, right arm, left arm, right thigh, left thigh, body fat, as well as your BMI. To measure your BMI go to:  http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi  and to measure your body fat got to:  http://www.healthyforms.com/helpful-tools/body-fat-percentage.php Then I went to: wowy.com and joined for "FREE"" to keep track of your progress, as well as crest a workout schedule. I did alot of reading up on MS and foods to avoid that may trigger MS relapses and also looked into Juicing as well. I watched a infomercial on Nutribullet and immediately knew I wanted it. It took a few weeks to get to me, but well worth the wait :) So, I decided to Juice for 60 days and do the Insanity work outs and see what my results are after 60 day. Now as far as the Insanity dvd's are concerned you have to do what they call a FIT test for you to see where you are at doing different exercises and you write down the numbers and do this same test every 15 days to compare your progress. Let's just say I had very low numbers :( so it takes 45 minutes to complete and  then rest for the day and tomorrow on to the next phase lol

No comments:

Post a Comment